TaskInsight for Mac OS X:
essential task management
with table and timeline views, priorities, labels, colors, styles...
TaskInsight provides essential task/todo list management functions for productivity and business, including Timeline, List and Detail views, iCloud and iCloud Drive support, speech commands, color-coded priorities, labels, several date/time fields, sorting, drag and drop, copy and paste, undo and redo, import and export TSV and XML, export HTML5 Canvas, AppleScript support, customizable views, many keyboard shortcuts, text-to-speech, document path and web URL support, and many more features.
TaskInsight is built for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and Mac Pro, supports iCloud and iCloud Drive, and features task list and timeline views, color-coded, prioritized tasks, labels, search, complex sorting, powerful speech commands and much more.
TaskInsight features task list and timeline views, color-coded, prioritized tasks, labels, multiple dates and times, search, complex sorting, powerful speech commands and much more.
Speech Commands Module 1 provides speech control for various actions, including task selection, speaking, setting priorities and status, sorting, and other actions. Speech Commands Module 1 is an In App Purchase. See TaskInsight Speech Commands.
TaskInsight features many sorting options, by priority, label, status, start date, due date, modified date. Use combination sorting for more complex sorting. Keyboard shortcuts are provided for the most useful sorting choices. Speech Commands make it easy and fast to perform many functions.
Extensive graphic design controls for presentation quality task views and optimal ergonomics. Easy on the eyes. The new window transparency lets you integrate your desktop image with your work.
Display and edit date and time for start, due, completion dates of tasks. Customize priority colors, grid line colors and many other options.
See detail slides in >
Large Slide Show.
Editing, Sorting and Searching
- Labels, sorting and filtering by labels, auto-complete label editing
- Manual or auto-sort by priorities, status, labels, dates or other columns
- Popup editors for task text, labels, dates
- Contextual menus (control-click or right-click) are provided to set priority, status and percent done for selected tasks
- Priority, Status and Shift Time menus in the Edit menu modify selected tasks
- Edit dates/times manually or select in the optional popup date/time picker
- Drag and drop reprioritization, reordering in List view
- Drag tasks in Timeline view to reschedule
- Search and Recent Searches menu for quick searching and filtering
- Search for text in TaskInsight documents system-wide with Spotlight
- Thorough support for Undo and Redo
- Support for complex task selection and operations, Undo and Redo
- Speech Commands provides speech control for various actions, including task selection, speaking, setting priorities and status, sorting, and other actions. Speech Commands is an In App Purchase. See TaskInsight Speech Commands
Extensive Graphic Customization
- Extended Timeline view customization: background image, colors, grid line colors, AppleScript scriptability, etc.
- Customizable colorized priorities for List and Timeline views, shared or separate
- Optional date columns: start, due, completed, created and modified
- Customize List view column order, width and visibility
- Optional alternate row coloring
- Text resizing for small lists or big presentations
- Full screen mode for presentations and focus sessions
- Customize Document Settings for small to large task lists, simple to complex
- Retina display support
Import and Export
- Drag and drop text into and out of TaskInsight
- Import and export tasks as XML or TSV (Tab-Separated Values)
- Export timeline view as HTML5 Canvas graphic for web publishing
- Paste-import multiple text lines as tasks
- Copy-export multiple tasks to tab-delimited text or RTF (Rich Text Format) priority-color-coded tables on the Pasteboard
- Drag and drop URLs or documents to list to add URLs or paths
Current Version: TaskInsight 3.7.1
Requires Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, or 10.7 Lion. TaskInsight is a trademark
of Imaja. Copyright © 2011-2015 Imaja. All Rights Reserved.
Mac OS X is a trademark
of Apple Computer.
Imaja: Software for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac OS X,
Mac OS 9, Video, Music and Art - imaja.com