- Natural History Magazine
- Wikipedia.org: Science
- Center for Biological Diversity
- Public Library of Science
- Encyclopedia of Life
- Science / AAAS
- National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC)
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Environmental News Network
- David Suzuki Foundation: Solutions Are In Our Nature
- Eugene Tsui, Visionary Architect
With Nature's Intelligence
- Are we in anthropodenial? - Frans de Waal
- Our Inner Ape - Frans de Waal
- World Overpopulation Awareness
- Scitizen - Scitizen is a collaborative
news publishing initiative by scientists, for everyone.
- Oakland Museum
- Instant Anatomy - Learn human anatomy online
- Fusion Anomaly
- RUT | Radical Urban Theory: Includes articles by Mike Davis.
- Ag Bio-Tech InfoNet: Genetic Engineering Applications, Impacts and Implications
- Buckminster Fuller Institute
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- NASA's Visible Earth
- Principia Cybernetica
- MAPS Inc.: Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- the Lycaeum
- The Vaults of Erowid
- editorial from integration, no. 1 (1991)
- Exploratorium: San Francisco's science and art sandbox treasure house.
- Exotic Species of San Francisco Bay
- MicroAngela's Electron Microscope Image Gallery
- Visual Math Institute
- California Academy of Sciences
- Tech Museum of Innovation: Educational science and technology exhibits. Lots of fun in San Jose.
- Xerox PARC PubWeb Server
- The Air Car
- Environmental Links
New High-Altitude Wind Power Energy Technologies Show Great Promise
These new wind power generator technologies can generate power cheaper and far, far cleaner than coal, oil, or nuclear power plants. The technology exists, we simply need to deploy it.
- Kitegen - An entirely new concept of power plant, suitable to almost any territory, for the production from renewable source of electrical energy cheaper than from fossil fuels (petroleum, coal, gas). The energy source, currently untapped and available anywhere, is the powerful altitude wind of the troposphere, channelled through arrays of large tethered power kites .
- Magenn Power Inc. - Wind Power Anywhere
- Sky WindPower Corporation - High Altitude Wind Power
- Makani Power - Makani Power is seeking to harness high-altitude wind energy to produce energy at an unsubsidized real cost significantly below that of the least expensive coal-fired power plants, the current benchmark of the lowest cost source of power.